- Pediatric distance visual acuity eye chart featuring LEA SYMBOLS® for screening or testing individuals beginning at age 2 1/2.
- Front side of eye chart features pediatric symbols in proportionally spaced lines (ETDRS format) for monocular (testing one eye with the other eye occluded) and binocular (testing both eyes simultaneously) visual acuity testing or screening.
- The opposite side, features pediatric symbols in the Massachusetts Visual Acuity Format for both left eye and right eye testing.
- Proportionally spaced lines; line sizes range from 20/200 to 20/8 (6/60 to 6/2.4) equivalent. 50% spaced rectangle (Massachusetts Visual Acuity Test format) with line sizes from 20/100 to 20/8 (6/30 to 6/2.4) equivalent.
- Has a hole for hanging the chart on the wall. Includes response key, flash cards, and instructions. 17″ x 21″ (43 cm x 53.4 cm).
- 10 feet, 3 meters testing distance
|Test distance||10 feet/3 meters|
|line sizes range||20/200 to 20/8 (6/60 to 6/2.4)|