3M™ Press-On™ Prisms offer the eye care professional and the patient several benefits:
- A simple, therapeutic, inexpensive, way to correct several visual disorders.
- Provide an immediate correction.
- They are more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment for strabismus and diplopia than conventional prisms.
- They add NO noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle.
- Press-on prism material is flexible static vinyl which can easily be cut to shape with scissors to determine the acceptance of a proposed corrective prescription.
- Adheres with just water to existing lenses, yet it can be easily repositioned.
- Apply a Press-On prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the eyeglasses with just water.
- It can be applied to the entire lens or to any region of the lens.
- A full range of 16 powers from 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, 10D, 12D, 15D, 20D, 25D, 30D, 40D prism diopters allows you to broaden therapeutic uses & provide additional treatment options in your practice.
- Each power of prisms are sold separately.
One lens per box.