- This educational toy is a modified version of Effron’s rectangles and is used to assess size perception.
- The Rectangles Game contains two groups of rectangles.
- A child with normal vision can visually distinguish between a longer and a shorter rectangle often before the age of 3 years.
- The test is a play situation where the tester asks the child to place the grey rectangles on the black rectangles.
- You can observe the eye-hand coordination and whether the rectangles are placed on the correct one without hesitation.
- Test includes 5 black and 5 grey rectangles in 5 sizes and instructions.