The Visiolite® device is intended for occupational health services and specialists in preventive medicine. A technological powerhouse with several registered patents, it combines high technology optics, electronics and computerization, for the measurement of visual acuity and screening vision disorders.
- Suitable for progressive lens wearers
The patient switches from distance to near vision by simply lowering the gaze.
- A sensory sensor & an ergonomic forehead rest ensure optimal face placement
- Analysis of entire visual field
A patented motorized system tests 32 points per eye distributed within 20° and 30°.
WHEN SIMPLICITY EQUALS EFFICIENCY
Computerized or not, solutions exist. The Visiolite® software is intuitive, allowing you to quickly and efficiently perform your tests in minutes:
• Access your database and export the tests to be interfaced with your medical software
• Create test sequences according to work categories tested and apply a score to determine aptitude
• Customize instructions given to the operator and the patient.
Need a remote control version?
Order the ergonomic, computerized Visiolite® with LCD remote control option. Launch a test or test sequence with a single click. Central visual field, sensitivity and glare resistance tests are only available on computerized versions (to be used with the input form).
A PANEL OF TESTS FROM THE BASIC TO THE MOST ADVANCED
The Visiolite® world offers a large choice of tests so as not to miss an important pathology. Your job is evolving, and so are we!
VISUAL FIELD TEST
With a total of 64 light stimuli, the Visiolite® tests the central field (within 20° & 30°), horizontal field (180°), vertical field (±22° ±30°) & nasal field (50°).
The majority of central impairments are due to retinal damage such as ARMD.
Glare sensitivity occurs when the light input is too great for the eye to tolerate.
Glare resistance is the recovery time required after being dazzled. These two complementary tests are intended for professional drivers.
Did you know?
At 130 km/hour our vision is reduced to 30°.
Increase in recovery time highlights astigmatism, ageing, cataracts and poor compensation.
Setting options according to tests
• Brightness : high photopic, low photopic, mesopic.
• Distance: far (5m), intermediate (60cm) near (33cm).
Other tests and distances available according to the model and the countries concerned.
ACCESSORIES (included with your device)
Single-use facial covers (1 box free per device purchased)
OTHER ACCESSORIES (not included)
• Travel case
• Protective cover
• Visioclick® (Automated testing with voice instructions)