We are excited to introduce the Bernell VT Patient Kits! These kits were designed to offer a variety of essential vision therapy tools in an economical package and to act as a starter kit for offices to distribute to new patients starting a vision therapy program. Elevate your patient experience with the Bernell VT Patient Kit!
This vision therapy kit includes an expertly-curated selection of VT equipment that your patients can use at home to complement their in-office vision therapy. These kits come packed in a convenient carry tote bag with additional room so that practices may add additional items to the kit bags as their patients progress through therapy. Also included on each bag is a clear vinyl bag tag so that office may feature their business card or logo to brand the bags for their patients.
The kits are offered at a significantly discounted price versus the regular cost of kit items, yet offices can receive an even greater lower price on the items when ordering in quantities of 12 or more kits at a time!
Bernell VT Patient Kit Includes:
- 10 ft. Physiological-Diplopia Cord (Brock String)
- Marsden Ball with Hook
- Free Space Fusion Cards with Holder
- Peripheral Awareness Chart with Letters on side and Figures on the other.
- 65mm Plastic Lens (-3.00)
- 4 Chart Drill
- Translucent Occluder with toggle adjustment for elastic strap
- “LifeSaver” Cards (Translucent and Opaque)
- Standard and Wide Straw with Red Pointer
- Saccadic Pencils (2)
- Bernell Bull’s Eye Target
- +/-1.50 Accommodative Flipper
- Custom Scribble Page
- Custom Hart Chart
- Parquetry Shapes
- Parquetry Workbook
- Soft Carrying Case with Handles and Shoulder Strap