Ultra thin, 1mm Press on Bifocals may be used temporarily or long term to adapt sunglasses, swim goggles, or dive mask for Rx correction. You can apply a Press-On prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the patient’s eyeglasses with just water. It can be applied to any region of the lens.
3M™ Press-On™ Optics, also known as Fresnel Prisms, and Press-On Aspherics, provide a system for creating prismatic and spherical corrections.
3M™ Press-On™ Optics offer the eye care professional and the patient several benefits:
- A simple, therapeutic, inexpensive, way to correct several visual disorders.
- Provide an immediate correction.
- They are more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment for strabismus and dipolpia than conventional prisms.
- They add NO noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle.
- Adheres with just water to existing lenses, yet it can be easily repositioned.
- Apply a Press-On sphere or prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the patient’s eyeglasses with just water.
- A range of powers from +1.00 to +3.00 prism diopters allows you to broaden therapeutic uses & provide additional treatment options in your practice.
Made of polyvinyl chloride