Accommodative Procedures Kit
(DVD & Kit)
This DVD features VT procedures for accomodative dysfunction and is arranged in order of task difficulty.
Developed in cooperation with Dr. James Saladin of Ferris State University, this series if eleven exercises can be used any combination based on the patient’s specific needs to help patients increase the range, speed, and accuracy of accommodation; reflex control of accommodation; monocular and binocular near-far accommodation ability; & ability to withstand prolonged near work under adverse conditions.
• SOV5 – Spirangle Variable Vectogram with Goggles
• SOV9 – Acuity Suppression Fixed Vectogram w/ Goggles
• BC1270100, BC1270150, BC1270200, & BC1270250 – 4 Flippers (+/-1.00,1.50,2.00 & 2.50)
• BC1315 – Polarized Reading Unit (4.5″ x 4.5″)
• BCHC – Hart Chart Set
• SF3E1 – Single Large Black Elastic Eye Patch
• ASP10 – Square Plastic Prism
• SAL1DVD – DVD