Ultra thin, 1mm Press on Aspheric Lenses may be used temporarily or long term for Rx correction. You can apply a Press-On lenses to the back surface of one or both lenses of the patient’s eyeglasses with just water and can be applied to any region of the lens. These Press-On Aspheric Lens are used for refractive +/- correction- they are not prisms. They offer a simple, therapeutic, inexpensive way to correct several visual disorders. They provide a more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment, without any additional noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle! Great for in-office Rx change trials.
Note: 3M is discontinuing Minus Press on Aspheric Lenses. Limited quantities remain
3M™ Press-On™ Optics, also known as Fresnel Prisms, and Press-On Aspherics, provide a system for creating prismatic and spherical corrections. 3M™ Press-On™ Optics offer the eye care professional and the patient several benefits:
- A simple, therapeutic, inexpensive, way to correct several visual disorders.
- Provide an immediate correction.
- They are more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment for strabismus and diplopia than conventional prisms.
- They add NO noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle.
- Adheres with just water to existing lenses, yet it can be easily re-positioned.
- Apply a Press-On sphere or prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the patient’s eyeglasses with just water.
- A range of powers from -13.00 to +16.00 prism diopters allows you to broaden therapeutic uses & provide additional treatment options in your practice.
- Made of polyvinyl chloride